To register your child/ren for a Chefsitos lunch plan, log into the Chefsitos Online Ordering System and select "Register New User." *
You will receive a confirmation email once we have validated your account (typically within 1-2 hours during normal business hours).
* If your school is not yet supported by Chefsitos, please contact us to learn more about future partnership opportunities.
Login into the Chefsitsos Online Ordering System with the credentials you created when you registered your child/ren.
Select your meal options for the month.
Submit your payment information.
The COOS will automatically generate meal labels for your child after processing your payment. To verify that your payment went through, go to the "My Orders" tab and confirm that your order status says "Paid Out."
- You can make selections and payments multiple months in advance, but you may only place one order per month.
- The COOS will notify you once the new monthly menu is ready.
- If you want your child served on the 1st of the month, please place your order at least 3 days before the beginning of that month. After the beginning of a new month, you can then place orders within 24 hours from the desired day of service.
- If you need to request a special order, please contact us in advance.
- You are responsible for keeping your child/ren's information up-to-date in the COOS (e.g., allergies, class name, etc.).
If you need to cancel a meal due to an unexpected absence, log into your COOS account and follow these steps (does not apply to brown bag lunches):
- Click the "My Orders" tab.
- Click the "Unexpected Absence Policy" button in the sidebar.
- Select the day you want to mark as an unexpected absence.
- A credit for the canceled meal will be applied to the following month.
Please note that if you do not cancel your meal before 7:00 am on the day your child will be absent, we cannot give you a credit for that day.